A fire incident occurred in Dangote female hostel at the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.

Kano State Fire Spokesperson, Saidu Mohammed stated that the fire which occurred on Tuesday night was caused by high voltage.

He confirmed that a total of 30 rooms, 20 toilets and four kitchens were completely destroyed by the fire. Mr Saidu Mohammed further acknowledged that no life was lost to the fire, stating that students were still at home due to the ongoing ASUU strike.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *